Everybody in the SEO service providing industry knows that good backlink are always an important part of search engine optimization. A backlink is the most powerful tool for improving SEO ranking by increasing traffic on the site. But before you use the backlink, it is also required to understand the significance of over-optimized anchor text. As per Google’s algorithm, it is said that Google link profile also plays a great role in enhancing the ranking of the website. Thus if you want your website to improve its ranking then a link profile is incredibly important.
Before knowing how to get the Google link profile, it is very essential to know what a Google link profile is and why it is required. Let’s understand. Many people think that Google link profile is just a backlink but it is not actually so. Google link profile is much more than that of a backlink.
It actually has a number of high authority links and it does not contain any kind of spammy links. In fact, you can say that a Google link profile has some overarching qualities and there are a number of high value, high DA as well as high authority backlinks. Apart from that, there are no spammy backlinks in the Google link profile. There are various reasons for why it is important to use the Google link profile on Google. Some of them are given as follows:
- It becomes possible to share the content on the web.
- It is also possible to link to your blogs.
- You can also upload online photos directly from Picasa as well as Flickr.
- You can also link your content with other popular online profiles such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- It also allows you to create your profile on About tab.
- You can also provide contact information.
- It also enables to send a message.
How to get a Google link profile in Google?
If you want your website to improve its ranking Link building services is certainly very crucial and along with it a Google link profile is incredibly important. If you want to create a Google link profile in Google then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: The first thing that you will need to create a Google link profile is to have a Google account
- Step 2: Then you have to go to Create your Profile in Google account
- Step 3: In the right side you will observe a button Create my Profile. You have to click on this button.
Then it will switch to the Google account login box.
- Step 4: Now you have to login into the Google Account
After that, you will be asked to update your password recovery information.
- Step 5: You need to update the password.
- Step 6: Click on the Save and Continue button at the bottom of the page.
Now you will be redirected to the profile page.
- Step 7: You have to put the Login information.
There will also be an ‘Edit my profile’ link on the top right corner.
- Step 8: Click on the link if you want to edit the page.
Then on the Edit your profile page you will observe that About tab will be activated. In the About tab you have to do the following:
- Step 9: Fill your First and Last name.
- Step 10: If you want you can upload any of your picture which will be shown as your Profile Picture.
- Step 11: You can also fill your nickname or any other name if you want.
- Step 12: You also need to fill your sex. However, there is an option to keep it confidential if you do not want to disclose in public.
In the right side of your name section, you will have the choice of displaying your name in case anyone searches you in Google by typing your name. Apart from that, if anyone knows your email id then they can also search you by typing the email id.
- Step 13: You can also fill up your address and there are options for entering where you presently live and where you used to live earlier.
- Step 14: You can also fill what your current profession is or what your current employer is. Apart from that, you can also enter the name of your school and college where you used to study.
- Step 15: There is an option for entering the date of your Birthday. You just need to provide the date and month.
- Step 16: There is an option for entering your biodata. If you want you can write a little description of yourself in that bio-data section. This is where you can add links to the other online profiles as well as website in case you want.
- Step 17: Scroll down the page and click on the Save button.
After completion this 17 steps, you will get Google link profile on Google Search Engine. With this profile, you can get backlinks and enhance the Search Engine Ranking. You must keep remember and care about the terms and conditions as well as policies of Google. Google always keeps eyes on the activities of users and terminates services immediately on breaching rules.