Launching later this week on Nintendo Switch is Spartan Fist, a game described as a “first-person puncher”.
The game has you fighting your way to fame, fortune, and glory, all in a bid to retrieve the titular ‘Spartan Fist’. You’ll need to navigate your way through an arena that changes each time you play, and this new Switch version allows you to use your Joy-Con’s motion controls to punch your enemies ARMS-style.
Here’s a feature list:
– Radical first-person punching aimed at ultimate satisfaction
– New arenas to explore every time you play, chock full of new stuff to wreck
– A double fistful of fun to button-mash combo slammin’ action with a high skill ceiling
– Earn permanent upgrades to give you a leg-up on your next run through the Gauntlet
– Colorful and vibrant pixelated characters in tandem with gory violence
– A ton of different playstyle-changing fist types (to hit dudes with)
– Mysterious things to dip fists in (maybe it’ll give you power! OR NOT)
– The punk/chip fusion sounds of “Chipunk” in an all-original soundtrack
The game has been developed by Glass Bottom Games, the team behind the Indie World star SkateBird, and originally appeared on Steam in 2018. It’ll be available on Switch this Friday for £11.29.
Think you might give this one a go? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
Read more here: Nintendo Life | Latest Updates