After the good news yesterday that Marvel’s Iron Man VR now has a demo available, as well as branded PlayStation VR deals incoming, today there’s even more. Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced its Days of Play 2020 event with different regional deals available for hardware and software.
Starting 25th May, participating retailers in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and more will be able to enjoy the following deals until 8th June:
- PlayStation VR bundles
- PSVR Starter Pack for £199.99/€199.99 RRP
- PSVR Mega Pack for £229.99/€229.99 RRP
- Nioh 2 from £39.99/€49.99 RRP
- Death Stranding from £24.99/€29.99 RRP
- Days Gone from £15.99/€19.99 RRP
- PlayStation Hits titles:
- Selected titles in the range from £11.99/€14.99 RRP each, including The Last of Us Remastered, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Save 30% on a 12-month PlayStation Plus membership
- Save 30% on a 12-month PlayStation Now membership
While over on the PlayStation Store there will be further offers from 3rd to 17th June.
Across the pond in the US and Canada there won’t be any PlayStation VR headset deals by the looks of it, with PlayStation Blog listing the following retailer offers which also run from 3rd to 17th June:
- Select Gold Wireless Headsets – $ 69.99 USD / $ 79.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Platinum Wireless Headset – $ 129.99 USD (MSRP) / $ 159.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Nioh 2, MLB The Show 20 – $ 39.99 USD / $ 49.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Predator: Hunting Grounds, Death Stranding, Dreams – $ 29.99 USD / $ 39.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Days Gone, MediEvil, Blood & Truth – $ 19.99 USD / $ 29.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Everybody’s Golf VR – $ 14.99 USD / $ 19.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Farpoint – $ 9.99 USD / $ 14.99 CAD (MSRP)
- The Last of Us Remastered, select PlayStation Hits games – starting at $ 9.99 USD / $ 9.99 CAD (MSRP)
- 12 Months PlayStation Plus membership – 30% off MSRP
- 12 Months PlayStation Now membership – 30% off MSRP
- 3 Months PlayStation Now membership – 20% off MSRP
With the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic still ongoing and a lot of countries still in lockdown, finding retailers open is going to be harder than locating a good deal.
For those that do like their videogames in disc form, Perp Games announced six titles coming to retail this summer. These included Rush VR, Gun Club VR, Budget Cuts, Headmaster: Extra Time Edition, Down the Rabbit Hole and Mini Motor Racing X.
VRFocus will continue its coverage of PlayStation VR, reporting back with the latest offers.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
Read more here: VRFocus