We live in a results-oriented age. Professional successes and failures all show up on a giant celestial scoreboard, notching your place in your industry’s hierarchy. With all that on the line, shouldn’t you have the tools you need to assure yourself of those big successes?
That’s where a solid foundation in project management comes into play. There are a handful of popular methodologies for steering a business project to a productive end — and right now, you can learn and get certified in several of those approaches with the Essential Project Management Certification Training Bundle. It’s available now for $ 69, just less than $ 15 per course.
This package includes five courses, taking you deeper inside four widely-used processes for organizing, overseeing and course-correcting any major project.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training (a $ 300 value): Based off PMBok (Project Management Body of Knowledge) principles, this course helps you learn the skills to pass the PMP certification exam.
- PRINCE2 Foundation Training Classes (a $ 400 value): While PMP focuses on a manager’s skills to lead a project, PRINCE2 tackles project management as a 7-step process. This course introduces PRINCE2 basics as your ready for the certification test.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Classes (a $ 400 value): Where Foundation ends, Practitioner training begins as you advance your PRINCE2 knowledge.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training (a $ 400 value): With Agile, you learn examination and adaptation skills needed to fine-tune your project as you go, preparing you for the PMI-ACP test.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training (a $ 300 value): If you’re just looking for an introduction to the methodology behind PMP-style project management, get certified as a CAPM professional with this training.
When you’re finished, you’ll have the knowledge to get credentialed in PMP, PRINCE2, PMI-ACP and CAPM, which could make you a hot commodity for your company’s latest big initiative.
Get $ 1,800 worth of training now for only $ 69 before this offer expires.
Read next: Here’s how charities can use VR and gaming to boost donations
Let’s block ads! (Why?)