- Are you a small business entrepreneur looking to maximize your organization’s potential by using digital tools?
- Do you know, which digital tools can help you increase sales and revenues, streamline operations and build your brand?
- Have you tried looking into some digital tools and their areas of application to help you take your business to the next level?
There is no secret that small businesses in the present era run on technology and innovations. This is especially true of startups, who have taken to digital tools in a major way.
Digital tools are increasingly helpful and can help a business in multiple ways. In this article, we are going to look at the top 5 digital tools entrepreneurs needs in 2020. However, before we do, let us first look at what are some of the major advantages of using digital tools for businesses.
Benefits of using Digital Tools for a Business
Entrepreneurs understand that if they are not adopting technology, they stand the risk of going behind their competitors. According to leading Business Guru, Dan Lok, using digital tools can help a business with the following benefits-
- Digital tools can establish a good channel of communication with target audiences
- It can help improve the branding and exposure of a small business many times over.
- Create adequate leads and sales funnel for a business, which helps it grow revenues
- Streamlines operations and creates a leaner, fitter and more productive organization
- Digital Tools also help maintain security and safety of internal data, numbers and other secrets.
There are many other advantages, which can be added to the list. However, the above ones can give you a great idea of the 360-degree nature of advantages digital tools offer.
List of 5 Digital Tools Entrepreneur need to grow their Business
1. CRM Software-
For a small business, maintaining trust and building relationships is essential for success. This is why small businesses need to invest in CRM software to connect and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers. Contrary to popular belief, a CRM software is not expensive. Hence, small businesses should look to invest in one.
2. Payment Processing Tools and Gateways-
If you are an entrepreneur, looking to increase your sales and revenues, you need to start looking at newer models of financial payments. This includes making your brand open to different payment models like wallets, gateways, cash, net banking, debit cards, credit cards and so on. This will allow you to tap consumers according to their payment preferences.
3. Social Media Marketing Tools-
Every business knows how important social media is to their success. However, maintaining an optimum presence on social media is not enough. You need to push and ensure that you are getting the right returns from your social media channels. This is why you should tools for management, including scheduling, posting and data gathering activities.
4. Aggregator Platform Tools-
Your small business might have a business website and that is surely a good thing to have. However, in addition to the business website, you need to have your presence on as many aggregator platforms and location based tools as possible. For example, platforms like Yelp, Yellow Pages and City Search are credible platforms to increase your presence.
5. Search Engine Tools-
Everyone wants to have a business website as they want to increase sales and revenues for their organization. However, if you want to really make the most out of your search engine performance, you need to start using tools. These tools can be regarding your SEO optimization, content marketing, and lead generation and so on.
The Final Word
Having the right digital tools at your disposal sets you up for success. It also allows you to improve various aspects of your digital marketing performance leading to sales and revenues. Can you think of some other tools, which can be added to the list? Let us know in the comments below.